Paralegal’s Guide to Obtaining Evidence from Electronic Devices
Do you have the knowledge you need to find and gather any and all crucial evidence from electronic devices? This insightful course will provide a fresh look at effective ways to collect online and other digital data. Gain a solid foundation for collecting, requesting and subpoenaing evidence. Don't miss this opportunity to take away practical how-to's and tactics - register today!
• Review the rules and resources every paralegal should know concerning electronic evidence.
• Explore the in's and out's of discovery requests and responses.
• Learn tips for collecting important content from social media accounts.
• Take a closer look at ways to obtain computer, email, internet and smartphone evidence.
• Discuss how to structure a subpoena for phone companies and social media companies to get critical records.